The small town of Vejle in Denmark received in 2009 a building that is really a beautiful architectural symbol. The unique shapes make this building into not only a sculptural but also an awesome work. The wave form is inspired by the nature of the area where it was inserted: the sea, the bridge and the hills. Just because of these, the area of building became a wonderful view.
- 40 Ultimately Creative Office Designs To Get Example From
- Architecture Inspiration: House in the Garden
- Architecture Inspiration: NY Gallery
- Architecture Inspiration: Yerger Residence
- Architecture Inspiration: Cité A Docks Student Housing
The Wave in Vejle, Denmark is a residential complex, designed by Henning Larsen Architects. All images are Courtesy of Henning Larsen Architects.